By scheduling appointments with Heather Horton, LMT you are agreeing to the following office policies:
- Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for appointment changes and cancellations.
- Appointments that are canceled or changed in under 24 Hours, or appointments that are a "No Show" are subject to cancellation fees equal to the amount of the original service scheduled.
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times.
- You are welcome to arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please allow an extra 15 to 20 extra minutes for your first appointment (or 5 to 10 minutes for follow up appointments) to review your health history and allow us to create a customized treatment plan for your visit.
- Late appointment arrival will result in a shortened treatment session and you will be charged the full amount for the original service scheduled.
- Tardiness of more than 15 minutes (without a call to state that you are running late) may forfeit your session and require your appointment to be rescheduled, incurring last-minute cancellation fees equal to the amount of your originally scheduled appointment.
- Payment in the form of cash, check, Gift Certificate, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express is accepted and due at the time services are rendered.
- I can process HSA card payments for services that are deemed medically necessary. Insurance plans differ, please contact your insurance company to see if you qualify to use your HSA for services at my office.
- I do not bill third party insurance payments for services. I am happy to provide you with a receipt for your session and session notes (SOAP Notes) if you wish to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Clients are to provide a Health History (this will be completed during your first visit) and health updates as necessary.
- You have the right to consent to any treatment. If at any point you experience physical or emotional discomfort during your session, inform your practitioner immediately. Understand that your session can be modified or you can end your session at any time.
- Harassment will not be tolerated and will result in termination of your session. You will be responsible for the full cost of the original session scheduled and will be asked not to return for further treatments. Any requests for illegal services of a sexua| nature will be reported to the police.
- Please do not arrive for your session under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or heavily medicated with pain relievers or muscle relaxers.
- Please inform me if you are currently using pain killers or muscle relaxers.
- Please be clean, having showered the same day as your treatment.
I reserve the right to refuse service or terminate treatment at any time, for any reason, at my sole discretion.
Providing massage therapy in Manchester NH for stress reduction and pain relief.